Manager, Global Marketing Operations
The Manager of Global Marketing Operations will manage the day-to-day administration of Pardot marketing automation and global digital asset management systems for a global business unit. This rolewill work closely with Marketing teams across geographies and internal technical teams. The global manager will ensure processes within automation system and digital asset management system maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the Marketing organization and adhere to compliance standards.
1. Day to day administration of Pardot marketing automation system, digital asset management system (Widen) and project management system (Asana).
2. Develop a marketing data landscape that optimizes campaign targeting, lead scoring/routing and marketing analytics reporting.
3. Responsible for system security and overall data integrity within our systems.
4. Serve as the subject matter expert for marketing data requirements: CAN SPAM, GDPR and Privacy regulations, and oversee compliance with those policies. Serve as liaison with legal department on compliance matters.
5. Interface with internal engineering teams on integration of Pardot with Salesforce CRM and other systems as needed.
6. Build and maintain landing page templates, email templates, and engagement programs in collaboration with agencies and marketers.
7. Ensure strategy and processes are in place to drive continuous improvement in service and quality levels to improve efficiency in Marketing.
8. Responsible for handling first-hand support and training of users and new hires.
9. Troubleshoot escalated issues within the Salesforce organization.
10. Implement and maintain integrations with key external systems. Ex. Google Analytics.
11. Be on a constant lookout to improve processes to drive productivity, efficiency, and bottom-line impact.
12. Ability to work independently while proactively identifying, correcting and communicating issues or opportunities
13. Manage off-shore resources. (potential)
1. Experience working with Marketing Automation Systems (Pardot, ExactTarget, Marketo, etc.)
2. Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce.com) and in-depth understanding of marketing capabilities and requirements as they relate to reporting, tracking and analysis.
3. Experience in marketing analytics and reporting systems
4. Skilled in business process analysis, requirements gathering, process/solution design and data modeling/design
5. Experience with HTML/CSS and front-end web development
6. Experience working in a global organization
7. Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
8. Ability to break down complex problems and develop solutions that increase efficiency
9. Excellent presentation, writing and receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a concise and objective manner
10. Team player - able to work with virtual and cross functional teams
11. Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment
12. MBA or Bachelors Degree, with at least 3-5 years marketing operations and project management experience.