The combination of these engine programs will result in unprecedented procurement volume well beyond 2020 that is currently being negotiated.
Currently P&W Global Supply Chain manages $4.5B in product spend and $1B of non-product spend.
In addition, the team manages the annual material overhead budget of ~$400m. This position requires you to possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a meaningful environment and to work well with all levels within the organization.
You should also be able to provide a high level of customer support along with a focus on business results.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Dedicatedly partner with a commodity management team to achieve required business and financial results
- Execute to the MOH budget & handle inventory accruals
- Drive War on Cost initiatives and ensure accurate reporting of spend per engine, initiatives, and risks
- Provide financial analysis of long term agreements (LTAs) to support business decision-making
- Participate in negotiations with suppliers where applicable
- Provide commodity managers with part cost results and analysis to identify cost reduction opportunities and variances to plan
- Get results by understanding P&L drivers and working as a strategic advisor to the commodity team to meet company goals
- Prepare and present Business Unit financial results during monthly business reviews
- Provide month end closing, monthly forecasting (MML) and OMM support
- Prepare business cases analysis and provide financial management of special projects
- US Citizen due to government contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a finance/accounting role required.
- Strong MS Excel & MS PowerPoint - HFM and/or SAP / SAP BW experience is a plus
- Strong data analytics skills -
- You are able to work with individuals and/or teams at all levels
- Organized with strong written and verbal social skills