South Portland, ME
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
11 - 15 years
Posted 27 days ago
WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
The Manager, Field Sales – Speedway role leads sales efforts for the WEX Small Business Division by effectively managing a team of focused and successful Speedway Sales Managers. As part of the WEX Speedway field sales team, you’ll be responsible for leading the efforts of a mix of seasoned and new field sales managers who comprise a key component of a world class fleet card program. The ideal candidate is primarily self-driven and creates a lasting culture of actionable coaching, consistent team performance, and clear communication of strategic objectives to internal and external stakeholders. Strong mentoring abilities with demonstrated ability to manage continuous improvement in sales and service skills within the Sales team is key.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Field Sales Manager accomplishes results for growth & revenue objectives by demonstrating the ability to manage and motivate their team.
• The Field Sales Manager participates and contributes to the Strategic Planning process by representing the needs of the field sales organization and the competitive challenges in the marketplace.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
• Minimum of 10 years proven history of success in a complex sales environment
• Must pass a successful background investigation
• Analytical, financial, contract negotiation, and business process skills
• Must be able to travel via different avenues (air, land) while in this position
• Commercial card or related financial services environment preferred
• Strong competitive selling skills
• Strong prospecting, probing and qualifying skills
• Proven performer in a collaborative, team environment.
• Strong leadership and mentoring - coaching skills.