Industry: Hospitals & Medical Centers•
8 - 10 years
Posted 77 days ago
Manages the day to day operations and team members who work in Talent Acquisition supporting Executive Recruitment and Corporate Functions. Proactively source and screen a supply of high quality candidates for open positions across the Parkland system.
Education: Must have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, preferably specializing in Human Resources or a related field.
• Must have two (2) years of talent acquisition management and supervisory experience.
• Eight (8) years of experience in talent acquisition required.
• Prefer two (2) years of social media and marketing management experience.
• Must have experience in the design and implementation of recruitment applications i.e. Success Factors, Taleo, PeopleSoft, etc.
• Prefer experience in health care industry.
Equivalent Education and/or Experience: Four years of additional work experience may be substitute for minimum education requirement for a total of 12 years of related experience.