The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Manager of ECommerce Customer Development is responsible for the functional management, leadership and execution of all sales related activities for the assigned brands/categories of The Bountiful Company in support of the Amazon Canada business.
- Develop strategic plans to deliver increased revenue and profit for The Bountiful Company and the Amazon.ca business.
- Develop joint business plans with Amazon.ca.
- Deliver target budget plan and new product distribution goals.
- Execute our brand and category growth strategies in conjunctions with the customer’s goals & objectives.
- Identify new opportunities for growth; develop and implement strategic sales plans in accordance with corporate goals.
- Maintain clear understanding of customer objectives, and liaise with senior director to develop operational plans to manage execution and measure results.
- Relationship management with account cross functional areas, Corporate and divisions.
- Ongoing meetings with Amazon Canada’s vendor team.
- Foster and grow existing and new relationships within customer team, gaining a deep understanding of current and potential future needs of our customers.
- Educate our business partners on our products, retail goals, and measurements of success.
- Deliver customer presentations that show innovation, shelf positioning, promotions, communicate pricing, etc.
- Manage daily business, including: UPC product/item setup, maintenance, logistics and inventory management.
- Manage promotional strategy and execution; ensure strategic distribution of products (new & existing items).
- Ongoing contract management that focuses on strategic alignment and designed to strengthen both the customer and TBC’s market position.
- Trade fund management, direct sales forecasting and projection activities for the company.
- Manage Trade budget and monitor spending efficiency that focus on a strong ROI.
- Monthly reporting, sales analytics and insights; understand go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency.
- 5+ years of consumer product goods sales experience required
- 2+ years of ECommerce experience is required; Amazon experience preferred
- Experience in consumer goods and Vitamins and supplements is highly preferred
- Prior experience using syndicated data to determine customer needs and establish the most effective pricing and promotional activities that will increase sales and market share for the company and its customers
- Knowledge regarding Project Management, and experience with setting up and managing projects in a complex, fast-moving environment
- Knowledge regarding relationship management, experience and mindset to work with partners in building initiatives that deliver on goals
- Strong cross functional relationships with assigned accounts
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required, MBA a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- High level of organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and follow-up when responses are needed
- The ability to utilize creativity and push beyond the obvious, comfortable going into “unchartered” territory in setting out recommendations, goals
- Problem solver with a solutions oriented mindset
- Must be a dynamic leader who can push past obstacles, overcome objections
- Understand the value of listening to customers, gaining insights and moving objectives forward
- Must be an articulate communicator who can quickly synthesize data
- Strong financial acumen
The Bountiful Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.