Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough Retail solutions that simplify the lives of customers worldwide.
7-Eleven is expanding its social, mobile, and digital footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. At the newly formed Digital Center of Excellence team, we are looking to foster innovation by focusing on designing experiences for customer delight and Test & Learn methodologies.
The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at 7-Eleven.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do!
- Manage the delivery strategy and roadmap. Own the vision, execution, and management.
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships including contract negotiation and implementation.
- Develop customer experience and customer journey.
- Work with all functional areas of the SSC and the field to develop implementation plans. Work with Business Development leads, delivery product managers and marketing project manager to develop a cohesive go-to market plan. Serve as the internal evangelist for product offerings.
- Responsible for working with Manager, Business Development , delivery Product Manager, SSC supporting departments and the field to develop a comprehensive test and implementation plan for delivery initiatives and execute them in the field.
- Development of business development opportunity funnel from the marketplace by utilizing our stores as distribution points.
- Assist delivery product manager and the external partners in agile product development lifecycle; especially bring store operations, accounting and merchandising perspective.
- Issue resolution from testing & implementation.
- Direct the Business Analyst to develop verification and reporting of results.
- Feed requirements and customer feedback into the omnichannel product management process.
- Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degreerequired
- Experience: 5+ years experience in delivery, digital product management, digital marketing, customer experience, and analytics.
- 5+ years Product Management/Merchandising experience having supported the entire product development cycle from concept to introduction.
- Detailed project or program management experience in a retail environment.
- Technology savvy and familiarity with ecommerce business models.
- Experience with contract negotiation and implementation.