WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
Manages a team of digital marketers to develop and implement internet marketing strategies that optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness and improve customer satisfaction. Includes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social networking, and viral marketing to create “buzz,” drive traffic and generate sales. Leads the effort to translate ideas into profitable, promotional marketing campaigns. Oversees the execution of online promotions. Leverages analysis and partnership with the outbound marketing team to drive continuous optimization of customer acquisition and engagement programs.
A strategic leader, generally considered a “visionary” for online prospect and customer engagement. Leverages expertise in brand awareness building, demand and lead generation, conversion optimization, and user-centered design to help drive the creation of our digital engagement programs. Results-oriented with an eye towards ROI, drives the evolution of digital marketing strategies, capabilities, campaigns, and content, ensuring a compelling user experience and attainment of digital marketing growth goals. Leads the execution of digital marketing campaigns. May interact with third party partners and technology. Serves as a leader and mentor to talent within the digital marketing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guide the development of the digital growth marketing strategy, focusing on lead generation, customer acquisition, conversion optimization, nurture and increasing customer lifetime value
- Oversee campaign architecture for the digital channels (Paid Search, Display and Native Advertising, Paid placements in Social Media, Content recommendation engines, Lead Nurture and Affiliate Marketing, ABM), content plan, campaign calendar, budget and resources
- Create a business case driven approach to managing investment across digital channels (spend levels, media mix and creative development components). Use customer insights, financial data and analytics to determine investment levels.
- Guide the use of analytic insights for media planning
- Ensure continuous testing new ideas, channels, creative, content, and messaging.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the selection of tools and resources that support optimal growth results. Collaborate closely with marketing leadership on building and optimizing technology stack and lead investments to ensure that it aligns long-term engagement objectives.
- Provide decisive input for turning digital leads into opportunities, defining the lead journey and nurturing campaigns and setting the right parameters to optimize the conversion rate.
- Work closely with internal and external teams on planning, evaluation and execution of creative concepts, content, and messaging.
- Monitor the latest technology and digital marketing trends and serve as a subject matter expert for Digital Marketing activities, identifying and applying best practices in digital marketing
- Participate in development of user experience design guidelines, best practices, and standards; Advocate for adoption of these best practices and ensure adherence to architectural and design principles.
- Collaborate with other UI/UX designers, product managers, business analysts, enterprise and application architects, and developers to identify and solve business goals.
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience with Digital campaign architecture and execution
- 3+ years experience leading and developing marketing talent
- Portfolio demonstrating strong proficiency in lead generation and customer engagement through digital marketing, including analytics, campaign planning, content development and user experience design .
- Proficiency in a variety of marketing technology platforms tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Cognizant of web design, emerging technologies, and UI frameworks and have the ability to identify the advantages/disadvantages of approaches.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate the team’s vision, strategy and results across a variety of constituencies
- Experience leading cross functional teams to achieve growth objectives
- Ability to present and defend campaign and UI designs and solutions to various stakeholders.
- Must have the ability to accurately estimate future and remaining work effort, and meet aggressive schedules.
- Successfully pass a background investigation
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience designing for iOS and Android a huge plus.
- Master’s Degree preferred
- At WEX, we reward innovation, hard work and excellence.