Primary responsibilities include the execution of critical strategic Supply Chain initiatives and the development of supply chain management policies, processes, procedures and Supply Chain Management principals. This position will leverage Supply Chain expertise for a competitive advantage with the customer by improving internal and external supply chain processes. A detailed understanding of the direct and indirect interactions between Supply Chain Management and all other business units in necessary. This position requires results-driven approach and the ability to operate autonomously.
- Drive TreeHouse Foods supply chain agenda with strategic customers.
- Serve as Supply Chain liaison between TreeHouse Foods and strategic customers.
- Manages and facilitates the flow of information.
- Develops supply chain processes and systems.
- Manages inventories, requirements, and contracts to ensure management functions receive information, requirement forecasts, and data.
- Manages the supplier performance tracking and provides key development assistance.
- Responsible for assorted buying duties as required.
- Analysis of unsalable variance and logistical deductions/nuisance fees.
- Provides leadership to pull together additional resources as required to address Supply Chain opportunities.
- Provides leadership and resolution to TreeHouse Foods and customers on Supply Chain issues.
- Performs periodic Supply Chain business reviews with customers.
- Supports TreeHouse Foods sales teams
- Leads/facilitates demand planning activities associated with major events, transitions, new and discontinued items.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Four year college degreerequired (in business, logistics, supply chain management or finance)
- Typically requires 5-10 years Supply Chain experience (Warehousing, Transportation, Customer Service, or Demand Planning; Supply Chain Management preferred).
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess analytical skills, problem solving skills and the ability to handle stress well
- Supply chain savvy
Bachelor’s Degree Required – Type: Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or Finance