Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Compensation Manager will be responsible for business requests, including position creation and benchmarking, ad-hoc needs and reviews for the assigned areas of support.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the Annual Merit and/or the Annual Incentive Programs
- Oversight for the Equity Program
- Conducts job analysis and review position descriptions for appropriateness and confirmation of FLSA classifications
- Benchmarks positions for evaluation against market
- Provides guidance to management on compensation actions
- Develops and implement proposals for enhancements or improvements to existing compensation programs and processes as well as new proposals for new programs
- Manages the Annual Merit and/or Annual Incentive Planning process in the Oracle application software
- Prepares related costing analysis, budget recommendations, and associated summaries for management review
- Partners with Finance on budget planning and accruals
- Oversees the day to day administration of the Management Equity Program.
- Leads and mentors the Sr. Compensation Analyst(s) in establishing, documenting, and executing processes and procedures in relation to the management and tracking of all aspects of the plan
- Administers Annual Monthly/Quarterly Sales Commission awards globally
- Leads various compensation related projects on an as needed basis
- Determines the organization’s competitive pay structure by participation in salary surveys
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Compensation, in a Compensation, Human Resources and/or related Consulting role(s)
- Bachelor's Degree required; major in Business, Management, Accounting, Finance or closely related preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Office Applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail as well as analytical, verbal, written, and problem solving skills
- Experience working within a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) organization with a manufacturing component preferred
- Prior experience working with and/or administering an Equity program a strong preference
- Experience with writing reports and extracting data from an HRIS system (Oracle, PeopleSoft, Lawson, etc.) a plus
- Experience with Access and Visio preferred
- CCP Certification a strong plus