We are currently seeking a Manager responsible for Information Technology (IT)-related services and functions that involve direct contact with users and end-user technology throughout the organization.
- Five (5) years’ experience in information technology or healthcare required. Specific expertise and experience in areas of responsibility is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, computer science (or equivalent,) or healthcare-related field required.
- Ensures that high quality, responsive assistance is provided to users with technology-related issues or requests, including management of tools and processes needed to provide that assistance.
- Oversees technical and operational staff with specific areas of expertise, and assures that approved methods and standards are used.
- Measures and reports user satisfaction and compliance with Service Level Agreements in areas of responsibility.
- The Manager may have specific assignments related to response center, training, purchasing, software loads and testing, desktop rollouts, and hardware relocation.
- Creates a culture that holds the customer in the highest regard and sets an expectation of exemplary customer service throughout areas of responsibility.
- Assigns and monitors staff workload to ensure that defined goals are being met on time, within budget, and within defined quality criteria, following approved methods and standards.
- Develops and monitors performance and satisfaction standards for user support activities.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative and supportive, and professional relationships with other members of the Information Services (IS) management team.
- Recruits and retains qualified staff and provides them with training and experience that improves their performance and job knowledge.
- Provides mentoring and career development to direct and/or indirect reports within the Client Services area.
- Builds relationships with users throughout the organization.
- Establishes open and positive working relationships with users throughout the organization.
- Works collaboratively with IS, hospital, and corporate leadership in the development, implementation, and support of user support services.
- Creates a climate of empowerment and trust for direct reports.
- Manages IS employee issues with honesty, compassion, impartiality, and responsiveness.
- Represents the IS department professionally and positively in both formal and informal settings.
- Manages various human resources functions including hiring, work assignments, coaching plans, and performance counseling.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedure