The Manager Application Development & Support will be responsible for managing and leading a team of software development analysts and developers. Specific duties include assigning and monitoring tasks for various application-related projects from trouble shooting application issues to managing small software enhancements as well as managing service tickets for the transportation systems group from the Servicenow system, managing the application software build and release process and managing customer communications on projects and request prioritization.
- Manages the application software promotion processes and tools and creates TFS tickets and change records for software development.
- Collaborates with project managers tprovide resources tother projects as needed and meets with project managers in the PM meeting and on an ad hoc basis throughout the week.
- Exemplifies KCS Vision, Values, and Culture in each and every interaction with team, clients, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- Seven (7) years of experience in Information Technology
- One (1) year of supervision or management of software development professionals
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Project Management Certification preferred
- Three (3) years of supervision or management experience