When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
This position will report to the Director, Cost Reduction Analytics within Business Solutions & Product Delivery. This individual will be responsible for the management of the BI solutions and adhoc deliverables of the Global Analysis team.
- Primary tasks include day-to-day analytic operations, customer relationship management and development of new technology and analytic solutions.
- Responsible for all tactical, operations, human and technical resource managerial responsibilities associated with the following BI and BI-related areas:
- Reporting, analytics, data exploration
- Information delivery platform Advanced / predictive analytics Enterprise / Corporate KPIs/KPMs, enterprise scorecards
- Establish, monitor and communicate service levels to meet customer expectations.
- Collaborate with ease across delivery, contracting, and information and data teams to align priorities, communicate plans, priorities and progress across a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in data, analytics or BI
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are key to this role
- Experience with business driven / self-service BI and a solid understanding of key BI trends.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.
- Proven strong leadership skills within the project team and in the business community.
- Proven ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations.
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Expertise in a few of the common BI tools.
- Expertise in data modeling, both logical and physical.
- Experience and understanding of a wide variety of analytical processes (governance, measurement, etc.).
- Experience with databases and SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.