Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join a growing group.
- Highly competitive income potential
- Projected growth to continue into next several decades with over half a million new births
- Our experienced, board certified physicians, nurse practitioners, sonographers, and genetic counselors use the latest equipment and electronic health record system
- Our practice has five office locations and we provide consultative services to the area's major hospital systems
- We perform a wide variety of services including preconception and genetic counseling, maternal serum screening ultrasounds and nuchal translucencies, antepartum testing and amniocentesis, as well as, management and treatment of maternal and fetal complications
- No deliveries - we do serve as a full perinatal resource for obstetricians
Known as a big city with a small town feel, San Antonio is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. With 300 days of sunshine a year, the area affords plenty of opportunities to savor in the great outdoors year-round. The San Antonio region is rich in educational opportunities and offers a variety of public and private colleges and universities. The cost of living is affordable and
there is no state income tax.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.