Seeking a fifth BC/BE Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our team. Our full-service, referral-based practice offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- We provide prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography, and intrauterine procedures.
- Our care team consists of sonographers, medical assistants, genetic counselors and a nurse practitioner.
- Sutter Medical Center recently opened a new state-of-the-art Women’s and Children’s Hospital with 6,500 deliveries annually.
- The Level-IV NICU is covered by our affiliated group of neonatologists.
- Teaching opportunities are available with family practice residents and medical students.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with fetal echocardiography and CVS.
One of the nicest things about Sacramento is the proximity to the Bay area and to Lake Tahoe. Within 90 minutes you can be at the coast or in the mountains. Located in a leafy valley of scenic rivers and canopies of trees, California’s capital city is a cosmopolitan convergence of tall, gleaming buildings, hearty Victorians, splendid restaurants and shops, and a vibrant arts scene. Sacramento has been called a snapshot of Wild West history in a modern, world-class city. It is an affordable place to call home and a wonderful place to raise a family.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing