Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Proficient in programming FANUC welding and material handling robots with IR vision and laser touch sensing with special focus on setting up and maintaining user frames and tool frames
- Able to learn and utilize FANUC WeldPro offline programming software
- Development and implementation of strategic initiatives, manufacturing process development and support, product introduction, as well as general manufacturing support and team participation
- Responsible for the technical support of PLC, HMI, safety, servo, and vision based hardware and software including, but not limited to: RSLogix 500/5000, FT View Studio, C-More HMI, SICK FlexiSoft Designer, AB Kinetix Servo System, and Cognex Insight Explorer. LabView experience a plus, but not required.
- Maintain electrical schematics in AutoCAD.
- Interpret mechanical design drawings for electrical requirements.
- Help establish new and maintain existing standards.
- Develop electrical bills of materials for small to medium projects
- Power up electrical systems and configure hardware per application specifications.
- Data Collection and Process Tracking
- Work closely with the corporate automation team to develop new automation and test systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technologies with Robotics or Electrical focus, or equivalent, with five (5) years in a manufacturing environment.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic circuit capabilities.
- Strong understanding of robot programming, coordinate systems, user frames and offsets.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures for manufacturing equipment and automation.
- Must demonstrate willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and decision-making skills.
- Outstanding communication skills to facilitate discussions with a wide variety of personnel.
- Ability to support multiple projects at once.
- Must be willing to travel, 10%-20%