Act as business focal point within IS organization for all coordinated solutions. You will improve CommScope’s market leadership within global wireless carriers/operators by anticipating customer needs along their path toward network densification and centralized RAN and helping to develop architectures and solutions to address. Collaborate across business and technical functions.
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Maintain executive work with customer and CommScope senior management, developing and providing presentations on product strategy including support for new product development, customer needs, critical success factors, and other project planning components with the goal to grow revenue
- Provide direction to customers regarding efficient and appropriate technologies utilizing the breadth of CommScope products.
- Drive customer requirements across business units to deliver compelling solutions that fill product/feature gaps.
- Proactively approach the market to anticipate customer needs around technology, network architecture, and densification to address MetroCell, CRAN, and RF path solutions.
- Recommend the progress of product development through the development process from product concept, design, and prototype to release, to manufacturing, and to order fulfillment to ensure an efficient manufacturing process. Resolve staffing requirements for the plant(s). Direct and coordinate locations’ financial and budget activities to fund operations, improve investments, and increase efficiency.
- Review financial statements and activity reports, and other performance data to measure efficiency and goal achievement and to resolve areas needing cost reduction and program improvement. Regional/multisite P&L management accountability.
- You will act as a change agent with tight-knit teamwork skills. The Solutions initiative is a significant change in how CommScope approaches its customers, products, and services, and therefore strong leadership skills are required. Individual will drive the successful adoption of a new way of doing business.
- You will be driving a different approach to metrics, working with senior leadership on the finance and product line organizations to establish and report on P&L that takes into account multiple business units and service organizations.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree required with 15+ years of market, business development, or product management experience.
- Functional experiences in sales and business development with experience managing and working with cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of cell site technologies and emerging markets.
- A technical aptitude and the ability to credibly articulate high-level technical features and benefits.
It’s not very often you get a chance to connect with something extraordinary.
In this “always-on” world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do. Driven by a collective sense of integrity, we are on a quest to ensure our lives, homes, and businesses are empowered by the world’s most advanced networks.
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build while growing and developing their careers. We grow with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.
Here, you will find a collaborative culture that encourages authenticity and champions inclusiveness. Come connect to your future.