LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. We’re much more than adigital resume – we transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
Searching for your dream job? AtLinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is looking for a MetricsDeveloper to work withinLinkedIn's Global Operations Service Management Team with a focus on organizational effectiveness, alignment and efficiency. The position will depend on technical and programming skills, excellent problem solving skills, strong understanding andexperience withdatabase systems, and working knowledge with APIs. The team isresponsiblefor building the software to support the company's Production Operation and IT teams. This includes generic metrics dashboard systems, monitoring systems, and analytics tools.
What You Will Be Doing:
- You will be a thought leader as part of high-performing metrics visualization and business intelligence team, striving to constantly improve the effectiveness of the organization with our insights
- Develop reports and dashboards on key operational metrics
- Create, improve and maintain data collection using Talend Open Studio, connecting to various source systems (MySQL, Oracle, ServiceNow API etc.)
- Analyze existing complex systems to understand and document data elements, relationships, data flow, dependencies and related interfaces
- Manage, test and deploy application and ensuring system stability
- Collaborating with other departments and various team members
- Support stakeholders through the strategic use of data and analytics.
- B.S./B.A. in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Years of programming experience using Java or Python
- 3+ years of enterprise application development and deployment experience.
- Experience with ETL tools and processes
- Experience in data management and metrics analytics technologies
- Years of Linux experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI etc.)
- Strong MySQL or Oracle experience
- Advanced data analysis skills including advanced SQL query capabilities
- Strong working knowledge of APIs and ability to develop and work with scalable APIs.