BOMBARDIER At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customerexperience. Your ideas are our fuel. In your role, you will:
- Exert your leadership while respecting the vision and values of Bombardier;
- Establish and control the achievement of methods objectives on the global 7000;
- Ensure continuous improvement, notably with the application of the problem resolution process;
- Coach your team in order to develop their talent in the organization;
- Identify, document and standardize key processes leading to the achievement of objectives;
- Optimize the sharing of knowledge and best practices throughout the organization
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in engineering or industrial engineering, or a college diploma with 5 years of experience in management or working in a Methods or Engineering team.
- You have excellent management skills.
- You demonstrate good judgment, flexibility, you are results oriented, able to work under minimum supervision and you observe tight delivery deadlines.
- You have a great sense of initiative.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to mobilize a multidisciplinary team.
- You have excellent technical knowledge.
- You are motivated person, a good team player and you are able to work under pressure.
- Being bilingual (French and English).