- Identify and prioritize business use cases. Understand the business, strategy, data sets and work with partners to develop reusable data models, dashboards, or other data assets.
- Understand the broad uses of data within the organization and build solutions that improve the efficiency of data users. End-to-end data architectural expertise for defining and refining RDS data architecture for OLTP, data warehousing and business intelligence solutions.
- Technology Expertise – be a domain expert on one or more of programming languages, vendor products, DTCC applications, data structures, business lines. Focus on database technologies such as Oracle and Snowflake. Programming and optimizing database objects including, Views, Stored Procs, Functions.
- Understand the principles of effective data management, and data governance to implements solutions in the data management tool, Collibra.
- Maintain Collibra by improving the Collibra operating model, developing BPMN workflows, and leveraging the Collibra API to facilitate integrations. Integrate Collibra with the relevant applications and build the metadata repository, data lineage and outstanding data definitions.
- Platforms – works with Infrastructure partners to stand up development, testing, and production environments
- Data Modeling – Develop conceptual, logical, and physical data models for implementation across RDS Trade Repositories.
Talents Needed for Success:
- 6+ years’ experience in application development or system analysis
- Bachelor's degree in technical/computer field or related experience required
- Deep expertise in data management, data architecture, metadata management, data integration, data governance, data modeling (conceptual, logical, and physical), data transport, data quality, and master data management
- Strong understanding of agile development methodologies
- Excellent understanding of distributed and cloud-based data technologies and analytics tools. Specific knowledge of Oracle, Snowflake, Splunk, PowerBI, and Collibra is a huge plus.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology and architecture marketplace