Be able to architect and implement Metadata solutions in multiple environments and contribute to the development of these solutions through all the life cycle steps. Lead the development of standards and practices for metadata management through the company.
- Experience with Metadata Architecture principles and practices and tools
- Data Architecture background
- Ability to use the Metadata Architectureexperience and apply that to the Data Governance area
- Familiar with Data Governance principles and practices
- Business process management patterns and systems
- Application integration patterns and system
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet requireddeadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration:Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- 4+ years’ experience in Metadata Architecture
- Bachelor's degree in technical/computer discipline or related experiencerequired