- Ability to architect, design and analyze diverse mobile enterprise solutions based on evolving customer requirements.
- Experience with MDM technologies such as Citrix Xen Mobile.
- Provides excellent customer service by ensuring all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for Vidant Health’s IT service offerings for both internal and external customers are met or exceeded to meet customer business needs and expectations.
- Provide guidance and direction to onsite staff to ensure that tickets are handled in accordance with IS policies and procedures. Delegates assignments as necessary.
- Helps in the compliance and implementation of IT standards, technologyarchitecture and the IT operations governance process, operations policies, procedures and best practices.
- Drive continuous improvement and introduction of ‘best practices’ into all areas of process, metrics, and performance.
- Travels between locations to provide support and/or respond to on call duties.
- Seeks to improve knowledge, skills and performance and is receptive to developmental feedback.
- Create and apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting. Perform Quality Assurance assessments of equipment deployed by staff.
- Prioritize and resolve incidents and take steps to resolve issues so they do not occur again. Escalates problems to the appropriately experienced technician or other groups.
- Works with Vidant Health employees to collect information pertaining to incidents/tasks. Performs analysis of user requests / problems to resolve issues. Documents all troubleshooting efforts. Contributes to team knowledge base.
- Preferred College diploma or Certification(s) in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems or othertechnology specialties or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of hands on experience with advanced knowledge of installing complex applications, hardware, and troubleshooting techniques required, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Advanced knowledge of application delivery tools (SCCM, RES, Citrix, Mirage, PC Bios and registry); Messaging & Collaboration technologies (Exchange, Powershell scripting, Jabber, Cortext, Sharepoint, Board portals, MDM); or Asset Lifecycle Management tools (Access, SQL database, SCCM, ACT, licensing).
- One certification in the above tools, Microsoft/CompTia or other agreed upon job relevant IS certification required within one year of start date.
- Microsoft and Personal Computer Certification ( MTA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCSD, etc.) strongly desired.
- SCCM build and administration experience deploying applications, images or inventoryrequired
- Strong Microsoft desktop operating system / applications installation and support (Microsoft Office and Outlook) experiencerequired.
- PC Imaging and application packaging experiencerequired.
- Independently motivated and self directed to seek knowledge in areas pertaining to this position. Shares this knowledge with team mates.
- Experience working in team-oriented collaborative environment required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Experience conducting research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Experience installing enterprise applications.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, including remote support tools and enterprise anti-virus tools.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience in maintaining task schedules, and meeting project deadlines required.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Decisions of employment are made based on business needs, job requirements and applicant’s qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint.