- BS degree in Computer Science, or Computer/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Professional level experience in JAVA required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance is REQUIRED.
RXME84:Mbr Engrg Staff
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The Member of Engineering Staff (MES) /Tool Developer/Maintainer will perform software engineering development tasks including requirements analysis, design, implementation, and test/verification for assigned tools/applications. May be assigned to perform other software engineering development or support tasks as necessary to support the team workload.
- Experience in C/C++
- Experience with Web Application frameworks/languages/servers is a plus (Tomcat, HTML/JSON/JS/JSP/CSS, JERSEY/REST)
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment, supporting multiple projects and tool products.
- Experience in software engineering processes and tool/application development/maintenance with particular emphasis on baselining requirements, design implementation and verification.
- Experience in Agile/team work environment. Proficient with Atlassian tools set (JIRA, Fisheye, Crucible, Git, etc.)
- Experience in process and workflow automation.
- Knowledge of Unix and Windows operating environments with proficiency in Java, C, C++ and next generation computer coding languages, and database structures and queries (e.g., MySQL) .
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn new software development tools and technologies and successfully leverage those to successfully complete assigned project in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment and to work independently, cooperatively and collaboratively with peers and seniors.
- Strong desire to learn and keep up with technology.
- Process discipline with strong focus on developing and producing high quality products.
- Customer service oriented to ensure the products satisfy customer requirements and expectations.
- Ability to effectively work in a virtual team environment.
- Strong process focus with ability to recognize, communicate and implement opportunities for improvement or process automation.