Description The MES Developer works with project teams to develop applications for Manufacturing Systems. This role will work closely with project technical leads to ensure an optimal end to end solution to meet business needs and drive value. The MES Developer must have the capability to achieve a high level of technical expertise for all of the products and services offered. The MES Developer will be focused on designing and delivery of the end-to-end solutions. Responsibilities
- Application Development of MOM/MES applications including navigation, process graphics, trending, alarm event displays, user management, etc.
- Design and Develop reports using SQL Server Reporting Services, Wonderware Information Server, FactoryTalk VantagePoint, and otherreporting tools.
- Define functional requirements and documentation analysis and develop detailed designs that meet operations requirements.
- Design and Develop system management utilities to backup, configuration synchronization, data loading and archiving, etc.
- Design and Develop custom applications and interfaces among ERP business systems and manufacturing systems
- Enhance current MOM/MES systems to drive operational metric performance
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer EngineeringTechnology and/or ElectricalEngineeringTechnology or related field from an ABET accredited college or university
- 1-3 years application programming experiencerequired
- At least one year in Manufacturing Systems experiencepreferred
- Strong skills in programming tools, like C++, C#, ASP, MVC, WPF, VB.NET, Java and databases such as MS SQL or Oracle are required.
- Excellent communication, innovation, critical thinking, problem-solving, planning, prioritization, project management, teamwork and organization skills
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be able to travel up to 25%, both locally and overnight
- Application development in .NET and Web based environments
- SQL Server databaseexperience
- OSI/PI or other Factory Historian experience
- Experience with commercial MES Software Solutions