GE Proficy Plant Apps, SQL, SSRS, .NET
Roles & Responsibilities
- Exhaustive technical knowledge and experience in design & development of GE Proficy MES applications OPC interfaces, SQL data bases and scripting
- Responsible for the day-to-day development, support, maintenance and implementation of GE Proficy Manufacturing Suite products
- Should be able to help team in resolving issues related to development, rollout or support, enhancements
- Should be able to do effective communication with other teams, customers and third party vendors
- Should have been part of MES deployment (for entire SDLC) which includes experience in planning, designing, architecting, configuring, developing, testing, implementation, integration with other applications, deployment, multi-site roll out, Support, etc.
- Should be able to own production go live and hyper care support during implementation
- Experience working in onshore-offshore model
Generic Managerial Skills
- Experience in managing MES Implementations, Global Roll out and support programs
- Ability to work with cross functional and cross cultural teams successfully.
B.E / B.Tech (EEE,ECE,Instrumentation/CSC)