We are currently searching for a Branch Manager for our Merry Maids location in Memphis. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to oversee the branch and its activities in order to implement the organization’s overall sales strategy for the assigned region. In addition, you'll ensure the branch is reinforcing service standards and increasing growth and customer retention.
What you'll do:
- Monitor performance of sales teams and branch and re-allocate resources to improve overall results.
- Ensure a cohesive, service-oriented, multidisciplinary team through recruitment and retention of qualified individuals, training and professional development of employees and ensuring performance evaluations and annual reviews are current and reflective of realistic and challenging goals and objectives.
- Manage a group of Branch Managers in the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the branch.
- Coach Branch Managers on the technical aspects of the organization’s products and services, marketing campaigns and sales promotions, sales techniques and procedures, and standards to help achieve sales targets.
- Responsible for the P&L of a medium to large-sized revenue branch.
- Ensure revenue and profit plans of branch are achieved and that Branch Managers are monitoring and analyzing financial performance and budgets.
- Establish and execute plans for improvement of identified deficiencies for the branches and oversees progress.
- Works closely with VP Division to ensure growth and success of branches by ensuring safe and efficient delivery of quality products and services.
- Design and ensure implementation of company programs, initiatives, and operational guidelines.
- Ensure branches are in compliance with state and federal regulatory agencies.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree; Master's degree preferred
- 6 years branch management experience or 6 years experience in a related field
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment required
- Previous experience with Profit & Loss and asset management required.
- Previous experience in sales management required
- Certifications and licenses may be required in some areas by federal and/or state law
- Business acumen
- Skills in managing and leading assigned projects and associates, organization and time management, group presentations, and meeting management
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- Skills in providing clear and concise feedback, performance management, and coaching
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Position may require frequent overnight travel
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license
- Ability to obtain and maintain pest management and other certifications and licenses as needed