We have partnered with a large law firm in the Denver, CO area to provide them with an Associate Attorney - Mergers & Acquisitions.
Responsibilities of the Associate Attorney - Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Our client is seeking a Corporate Associate Class of 2015-2017 in their Denver office.
- The ideal candidate will be a high performer with 3-5 years of significant experience in mergers & acquisitions and other strategic transactions:
- adept in handling domestic and cross-border transactions, on both the buy and sell-side, in private and public transactions
- possess a solid understanding of complex structural and corporate issues pertaining to acquisitions, divestitures, strategic alliances, spin-offs, carve-outs, leveraged buyouts, recapitalization, and tender offers
Requirements of the Associate Attorney - Mergers & Acquisitions:
- The ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form is required.
- A strong work ethic, excellent leadership skills, and action-oriented interest in taking on increased levels of responsibility for transactions will add to your success on our team.
- Bar Admission in preferred, but not a deal breaker.
Benefits of the Associate Attorney - Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plans