Mergers and Acquisitions Accounting Manager
M&A Accounting Manager
International Food and Drug manufacturer, based just NW of Chicago is looking for someone to lead their M&A accounting and have the opportunity to WORK FROM HOME!
The company offers extraordinary benefits including summer hours, gym membership or fitness equipment reimbursement, and with vacation + holidays- you will have 26 paid days off within your first YEAR!
Check out the duties and qualifications below and SEND YOUR RESUME to Nicole today!
The Mergers and Acquisitions Accounting Manager will have held a similar position, either at a manager or other senior or leadership level in a corporate or public accounting environment.
This person will assist the corporate controller and be responsible for:
- Conducting and reviewing M&A due diligence for proposed transactions
- Proactively identifying, researching, and consulting on significant transactions
- Managing and executing valuation of acquired entities, including partnering with3rd party valuation firms
- Supporting M&A purchase accounting and certain other post merger integration activities
A qualified candidate will have:
- 3+ years relevant M&A and Corporate Accounting
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with valuations of business entities and intangible assets, purchase price allocations, financial analysis and research and M&A or integration project management.