Molex is seeking a talented Mergers and Acquisitions Integration Manager to join our team! This role will facilitate the integration of a new company into the organization and manage the associated issues and/or risks that arise for the entire duration of the project.
- Participate in integration planning and manage the execution of the integration plan of a new Molex business unit into the organization in order to realize the synergies, so that we receive the full value of the acquisition. Management of change processes with existing operations – from acquisitions and new team onboarding in current businesses.
- Provide support to various functional team members across the Molex business unit and the target company relating to various aspects of the integration and business planning process, including back office, operations and commercialization. Assist in the definition of key value drivers and identification of risks, an assess baseline of current operational actions required.
- Drive projects and actionable post-merger activities across all business units and functional areas within Molex to assess risks, issues, and costs. This includes managing the technology and systems as well as indirectly managing people, financials, locations and processes. Covering all core business support and operational delivery areas – IT, Finance, Legal, Contracts, People etc.).
- Participate in periodic meetings with internal and external steering and integration teams to ensure that direction, milestones, data requirements, and technical issues are met as well as identifying barriers. Develop and strengthen relationships with all lines of the business.
- Run weekly work-stream meetings to drive work-streams/projects forward and maintaining project tracking templates to manage risks, issues and schedules.
- Proactively communicate integration issues as they arise and provide follow-up on outstanding items with appropriate team members.
- Present periodic reports and/or updated to Director of Business Development on the progress on agreed plans.
- Communicate project priorities, monitor and escalation of unresolved issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or Project Management
- 5 or more years work experience in one of the following disciplines: finance, accounting, economics, pricing, engineering, or project management
- 2 or more years of project management or experience leading cross-functional teams
- Prior mergers and integration experience
- Electronics industry experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to lead teams and projects, and indirectly manage others
- Strong business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and good presentation skills