Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst
Less than 5 years experience • Manufacturing / Diversified
We are one of the leading manufacturing companies in USA.
Are you ready to lead our clients' next generation M&A activities ?
If yes, then below are some of your major responsibilities.
* Lead evaluation and execution of acquisition and divestiture transactions.
* Support transactions throughout the deal lifecycle including financial modeling, analysis and due diligence.
* Perform valuation and analysis of transaction targets.
* Collaborate with senior business leaders to produce joint recommendations.
We would love to hear from you if :
* You have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
* You have over 3 years of relevant business experience (Investment Banking).
* You have a good proficiency in Excel.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked !!
Excellent Base Salary + Great Benefits Package + Bonus eligibility
M&A professionals, it is a great opportunity, pleaseapply with your updated resume.