It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
· Interact with design teams for project and product feature definition.
· Participate in design meetings and prepare requirements and design specifications.
· Design, write code, and complete programming according to specifications.
· Identify, analyze and resolve complex software/Hardware issues.
· Make recommendations and suggest alternative approaches for development projects.
Personal Traits & Skills Required:
- Driven to learn new things, always working to improve skill set.
- Promotes a free flow of information and communication.
- Communicates upward, downward, and across; listens actively: encourages open expression of ideas and opinions; good presentation skills.
- Relates to others in open and accepting manner; initiates and develops relationships with others as a key priority.
- Maintains a positive outlook, manages stress, works constructively under pressure, and adapts to changing priorities and multi-tasking.
- Exercises sound, mature judgment; reasons abstractly and uses quantitative skills.
- Achieves deadlines, promotes high standards, and completes task responsibilities.
- Documents test results and observable facts in a technical format.
- Uses perceptive, intuitive, and creative abilities.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growth oriented organization.
- Comfortable working with customers, supplier, internal engineering and sales teams.
- Must be able to work in and around vehicles and watercraft without special provisions.
- Leverage data analytics to make strategic and tactical business decisions
Education & Experience
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering. M.S. preferred
Must have a thorough understanding of the following:
· Microsoft Windows environment.
Additional working knowledge in the following is also preferred:
· Control Theory
· Understanding of Internal Combustion Engines.
· Understanding of Marine vessels and features.
- Willingness to work in a disciplined approach to team-based software development, including, testing, version management and documentation.
- Excellent written communications.
- Excellent oral communications.
- Passion for working with Internal Combustion Engines.