The role requires a results-oriented Risk Policy professional with the capacity to understand case management and ebay systems. It requires analytically driven tactical execution with an entrepreneurial blend of management, technical, creative, business, and marketing skills. A vital requirement to success is being an effective partner with Regional partners and Global Customer Service teams as well as maintaining effective communication. Success will be gained with acute oversight of the queuing processes, optimization or reviews and outcomes, monitoring performance, and routinely providing executive communication on progress.
- Keen customer focus - consider the customer on every experience/policy developed and focus energy and effort to build and solve for the customer
- Deep knowledge of analytical tools and use of data to validate strategies or hypotheses. Understand, and improve processes, and methodologies to drive solutions.
- Excellent understanding of financial outcomes from initiatives and strategies
- Ability to navigate cross functional matrixed organizational structure to meet individual through enterprise goals
- Proven record of setting realistic yet meaningful goals and plan and adjust prioritization to achieve desired outcomes
- Evidence of identification and resolution through the decomposition of complicated problems into essential elements.
- Exercise independent judgment to overcome obstacles and issues.
- Background includes issue root cause identification and solutions.
- Previous experience shows a command of technologies and use of advanced concepts to tackle complex technical challenges in creative and effective ways.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with senior leaders of the organization.
- Observable teamwork across an organization on ideation and innovation.
- Optimistic and "can-do" attitude with a penchant to challenge the status quo to "get it done"
- A history illustrating measured risks taken that break down barriers and promotes new and creative ways to most efficiently meet goals.
MS/MBA/MA degree or equivalent
A minimum of 3+ years of quantitative financial services experience with a MS degree in a quantitative discipline.