Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Owning the eCommerce P&L of online product sales including driving new opportunity for new generation based on market, business rules for the eCommerce site.
- Managing and owning the web “buyable” catalog for the eCommerce site, while updating and maintaining the product information and attributes within PIM.
- Building a strategy for growing customer baskets online through product assortment, promotions, pricing and/or content and new revenue generation.
- Playing a key role in delivering on the financial plan for each category (sales, units, margin).
- Becoming knowledgeable in the digital customer journey, persona’s, customer segments and markets and an expert to how our product catalog, prices, promotions, content and technology tools impact buying behaviors online.
- Working with Director of Product Management and other workstreams leaders to understand and support the eCommerce & business strategies and offer innovative roll out strategies to improve Adoption/Conversion on the site.
- Partnering with Regional and Global Commercial teams to analyze product assortment and execute add/delete of items within eCommerce Product catalog based on business rules, markets and commercial strategy.
- Designing strategies to meet the adoption and conversion goals while consistently trying to surpass the target KPI’s:
- Sharing key insights and recommendations about eCommerce customer behavior.
- Building reports and insights based on recent eCommerce performance data (sales, units, households, baskets, repeat, penetration, etc.)
- Conducting periodic competitive reviews to understand merchandising strategy of competitors regionally and globally.
- Partnering with eCommerce product team to define A/B tests to conduct in support of ecommerce merchandising strategy and overall customer acquisition / retention.
- Acting as a subject matter expert for revenue generation and driving increased customer adoption and conversion metrics on eCommerce site while devising product strategies.
- Overseeing the successful delivery of product launches and work with the functional leads to learn the market segment for the product launch while identifying MVP features needed for roll out.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelors' degree from a four year college or university; preferably in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications or a related field
- Advance degree is a plus
- 7+ years of directly related work experience including:
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in digital/eCommerce product management
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience managing and driving eCommerce strategy for product assortments, pricing and responsible for owing P&L
- Prior delivery experience executing world-class digital products and/or experiences
- Prior experience working with technology and user experience teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- Prior experience in translating business strategy, and business alignment into iterative product launches from inception to delivery/maintenance
- Prior experience in an agile software environment
- Prior experience building feature Roadmaps Leading the digital product roadmap