The Americas Wholesale Merchandising team works to ensure that Crocs exceeds sales and profit targets in the North America Wholesale market. The Merchandising Manager will build and implement business plans for a several channels based on a wide variety of factors. We consider input from the sales team, account/buyer feedback, consumer feedback, marketplace trends, global merchandising direction, and brand vision. We have fun together by working hard under tight deadlines and consistently over-deliver to expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following.
Implement overall vision for "Focus 30" accounts
- Utilize vision already created for Top 10 Strategic Accounts to grow next Tier of business
- Ensure channel differentiation in Focus 30 accounts, beginning by targeting the specific needs of the channel and consumer shopping at each.
- Work closely with Sales Reps for Focus 30 Accounts to understand and support all current and future needs
- Drive vision for Jibbitz; work with wholesale accounts to place Jibbitz in as many accounts as possible.
- Periodically travel to Focus 30 and/or Top 10 accounts, presenting directed assortments, and communicating key product/collections stories
- Focus on consumer, brand vision and business needs to implement key seasonal brand and product stories at Focus 10 Strategic Accounts
Implement Overall Go-to-Market (GTM) Vision for North America Wholesale
- Lead analysis of business, utilizing Power BI, for both sell-in and sell-through. Communicate learnings and takeaways to team to help in future business planning.
- Assist in implementing the go to market vision created by the Director of Wholesale Merchandising, ultimately driving revenue and brand goals, focusing on Increasing Clog Relevancy, Growing Sandals Awareness, and Growing Crocs at Work.
- With Director of Wholesale Merchandising and Wholesale Merchandising Manager, influence Global product and merchandising team to create collections & products that are relevant to North America market
- Select North America Product Line from Global menu, accounting for seasonal target margin and revenue plan as determined by Senior Leadership, Finance, North American Merchandising
- Support Director of Wholesale Merchandising at all major milestones (VKO, GAR, RAF, RCA and Sales Meeting)
- Other duties as assigned.
KEY BEHAVIORS FOR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE:
- Ability to work effectively and deliver results in a lean, entrepreneurial and team environment
- Direct and transparent approach to communication
- Passion and tenacity for solving problems through creativity, collaboration and resourcefulness
- Ability to influence people in support of overarching business and category goals.
- Results orientation that is balanced between both long-term objectives and short-run performance
- High energy, high initiative, decisive, confident
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in planning and or merchandising; footwear experience preferred
- Strong understanding of competition
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to independently utilize resources to increase knowledge
- Proven ability to successfully work in a highly cross-functional matrix environment
- Knowledge of fashion/trends with the ability to translate into commercial concepts
- An understanding of consumer markets and trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel. Power Point, Word)