There is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it’s our people. From highways to hotels and residential housing to railways, we rely on the leadership, talents, and drive of our employees to bring great projects to light. Are you interested in becoming a part of our team? If so, take the next step and start building your career with us today.
The MEP Manager is involved in all aspects of the MEP trades from design review, coordinated drawing supervision, submittal review for compliance, field inspections, and testing and commissioning.
- Lead MEP trade 3D coordination meetings.
- Monitor and guide MEP trade coordination on site.
- Manage MEP coordinated drawing submittals in accordance with the contract documents.
- Manage MEP trade material submittals in accordance with the contract documents.
- Manage MEP trade material tracking and procurement documentation.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain MEP schedule in conjunction with project field supervision team.
- Review field installation.
- Analyze contract documents for constructability, code compliance and functionality.
- Manage testing and commissioning efforts.
- Review and advise on MEP requisitions and contract changes.
- Handle MEP related close out document delivery.
- Encourage and participate in staff training and development.
- Undergraduate degree in mechanical, electrical or fire protection/life safety engineering, construction management or a related discipline
- 4-8 years construction trade specific experience
- OSHPD experience is highly preferred.
- Success working in MEP design review, drawing supervision, submittal review, field inspections, and testing & commissioning.
- Large scale construction trade specific experience with increasing levels of responsibility and demonstrated abilities to direct the work of others.