My client, a leading General Contractor, is searching for an MEP Coordinator for their Indianapolis location. My client educates and challenges their workforce by creating a supportive environment that motivates and helps you grow professionally.
In this position, you will:
- Perform detailed quantity surveys both manually and electronically at all stages of the designprocess involving MEP systems.
- Develop detailed scopes of work by trade.
- Perform Value Engineering/Value Analysis.
- Develop comparable building analysis.
- Perform building systems analysis and constructability reviews.
- Possess knowledge of cost and pricing trends and develop escalation analysis.
- Develop conceptual estimates from limited information.
- Provide knowledge and experience to fill in missing information to provide a complete estimate.
- Provide leadership through building relationships, motivating others, providing clear direction, and cooperative teamwork.
- Communicate effectively; both written and verbal.
- Provide training and serve as a mentor to less experienced personnel.
To qualify for this position, you must have the following background:
- BS in ConstructionEngineering or related technical area.
- 5 years of experience.
- Prior experience in a MEP Coordinator role with projects in excess of $5M.
- A combination of experience in VDC as well as preconstruction is preferred
- Experience in the following markets is preferred: retail, healthcare, education, hospitality, and interiors.
My client is in the Indianapolis area and is known for doing the right thing. Be part of a growing and influential group within the company.