Provides diagnostic evaluations and evidence based therapy in the outpatient Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine Specialty Clinics of Seattle Children’s, an academic medical center. Specialty Clinics include Mood and Anxiety Program (MAP) with CBT for treatment of anxiety and mood disorders, ERP for OCD including an OCD Intensive Outpatient Program, CAMS for suicidality, DBT for emotion dysregulation and suicidal risk, and Family Based Therapy for Eating Disorders. The PEARL Clinic for ADHD and related disorders focuses on evaluations and behavioral parent training programs including Incredible Years.
- Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field.
- Minimum two years experience in providing direct treatment services to children and families.
- Licensed as a Mental Health Professional in Washington State in appropriate field according to degree (e.g., LICSW, LMFT).
- Prior to start of employment, must obtain, and maintain in good standing, medical or allied health professional staff privileges that are not limited, revoked, suspended, conditioned, or probationary, except for normal probationary periods due to initial appointment. All medical and allied health professional staff members are provisional for the first year.
- Any and all medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children's will terminate automatically upon the termination of the individual's employment at Children's. Termination of employment does not prohibit the individual from seeking medical or allied health professional staff privileges at Children’s as a non-employee in any category for which the individual qualifies. Questions regarding medical or allied health professional staff privileges may be directed to Medical Staff Services.
- Minority Mental Health Specialist designation.
- Experience with multi-system involved children with severe behavioral problems and/or developmental disabilities.
- Experience with the King County MHP and Washington State Mental Health WACs.
- Experience providing comprehensive intake evaluations with multi-axial diagnoses.
- Experience with evidence based practice.