Job ID 180003KP
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury). As a Mental Health Therapist with Ohio MENTOR you’ll be one of those special people. For Ohio MENTOR and The MENTOR Network the Mental Health Therapist is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. To that end, the Mental Health Therapist role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization. Ohio MENTOR is seeking a Mental Health Therapist to provide psychotherapy to individuals to aid a client or consumer in problems of living with the goal of increasing an individual’s sense of their own well-being. Therapists employ a range of techniques based on experiential relationship building, dialogue, communication and behavior change that is designed to improve the mental health of a client or patient, or to improve group relationships (such as in a family).
- Master’s degree in human services field with at least three years of experience
- Must be licensed as required by state
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
In addition to a competitive compensation/benefits package, including a 401(k) with company matching, we offer:
Opportunity to earn a monthly bonus for every hour you exceed your monthly goal. Imagine earning more each month for serving your clients well and often?
- Training within our treatment models and supports in implementing with clients
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Flexibility in schedules and mileage reimbursement
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- A dynamic, growing work environment with advancement opportunities nationwide.