Do you have a passion for working with teenagers? Do you want to be an integral part of the a child's life? Then this position is for YOU! We are looking for a Exceptional, team-focused, enthusiastic, Full-Time Licensed Therapist to work in our IWRAP (intensive in home wrap around services) Program. Exceptional, team-focused, enthusiastic, qualified and experienced individual to fill the position of full-time Mental Health Therapist.
You want to work for a company that is both innovative and cutting edge. Valley Behavioral Health is that company. We are leaders in the field using the most modern technological advances and research driven practices.
More importantly, you want to work for a company that is constantly pursuing the most integrative treatment modalities to address the psychiatric, addiction, and developmental challenges that our clients face. Several years ago we decided not to rest on our laurels and dig in to take our company to the next level. This has yielded very successful new business development that has furthered our ability to serve a variety of clients and client needs.
Check us out – thousands do every month. We are looking to hire people who want to grow themselves and their careers. We are a people powered organization. Our employees and our open and thriving culture define us. Let us be the best place you’ll ever work!
Location: 1149 East 3900 South Salt Lake City, UT 84124
Schedule: Monday-Friday 40hrs Flexible hours Pay: Commensurate with experience
**Candidates with LCSW licensure are eligible for $1000 sign on bonus!
** Benefits: Yes…Valley provides a generous benefits package including Health and Dental insurance, Paid time off, paid holidays, health savings plan, Employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, 401K and Roth IRA and Long and Short-Term Disability.
IWRAP (intensive in home wrap around services) provides in home stabilization for our clients with significant behavioral health needs. The goal of IWRAP is help clients access community level supports reducing hospitalizations. IWRAP is a team based approach to treatment with clients accessing clinic, in home therapy, behavioral supports and case management services. IWRAP services are delivered in the home and the community to better serve and meet our client’s needs.
- Provide Individual and Family therapy, mental health assessments and case management.
- Provide own transportation to clients home with mileage reimbursement.
- Offer 24/7 support to crisis
- Coordination with clients care team to provide quality care
- Good computer skills with the ability to learn and use our online charting system.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counselor, or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Minimum licensure current in the state of Utah: CMHC, ACMHC, LCSW, CSW or LMFT
- 4000 hours post-graduate supervision for full licensure preferred
- 2+ years’ experience working with children or adolescents in a mental health program, and/or with kids who experience mental health and behavioral issues.
- Self-starter and highly organized
- Team focused
- Spanish speaking a plus!