Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Mental Health Director with Corizon Health at Eastern Reginoal Diagnostic, located in Bonne Terre, Missouri:
- Act as point of contact for administrative staff in the discussion of treatment programs and problem resolution as needed.
- Coordinate the development and revision of policies and procedures for the identification, assessment and provision of required clinical services for inmates.
- Supervise the planning, development and implementation of treatment programs contracted to Corizon Health.
- Provide clinical supervision to staff of Mental Health Services.
- Monitor the efforts of Mental Health Services to ensure clinical services are being provided in a timely and professional manner. Ensure contracted treatment programs are integrated and appropriately staffed.
- Provide administrative support to psychiatric staff. Assist in recruitment and selection of clinical staff.
- Coordinate facility mental health Quality Improvement Programs.
Experience & Requirements
- MA Degree or Doctorate in psychology or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Licensed (or license eligible with application pending) to practice psychology in the state where services are being delivered