- Full ownership of the memory interface solutions for all Achronix products, with the immediate focus being the Speedster7t FPGA family.
- Drive cross-functional bring-up, validation, characterization, support and documentation efforts of the DDR4 and GDDR6 solutions on the Speedster7t devices and boards.
- Ensure and publish interoperability results for Achronix memory interfaces across major vendors and work with customers to deploy similar solutions on their own systems.
- Work with the Achronix software team to implement and verify appropriate memory interface macros and configurations for ACE users.
- Generate bring-up and reference designs, including simulation support, to highlight memory interface use-models and demonstrate performance to customers.
- Provide a high-level of technical support to resolve challenging customer issues with a focus on, but not limited to, memory interfaces.
Valid through: 2020-3-4
Total value of jobs:
* Ladders Estimates