This position is responsible for overseeing all activities relating to the retention and maintenance of International Code Council Members. Responsibilities include:
Management of staff resources:
- Oversight of Membership staff
- Ensure accuracy of information that may affect other departments are appropriately communicate
- Regular communication with supervisor(s) regarding department activities, focusing on departmental achievements and possible obstacles
Oversight of the membership database so that all customer information is accurate and up to date:
- This responsibility is essential to the health of the organization: the database provides members access to their benefits via the main ICC website, the ICC storefront, and cdpACCESS;
- Voter validations for all Governmental Member Voting Representatives are collected, reviewed, and approved by the Membership staff; results of this validation process are stored in the membership database and accessed by ICC websites. The position is responsible for ensuring all Voting Representatives have been appropriately vetted.
- Supervise and assist Membership staff in confirming voting rights of each person attending the Annual Conference, Code Development Hearings, or Public Comment Hearings.
- Arrange room setups including A/V requirements for Membership Council meetings and Chapter meetings held during these larger events.
Assistance with marketing efforts, especially as related to membership retention:
- Communicate with supervisor(s) and with marketing staff to help develop, implement, measure and analyze retention campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience supervising staff, in a call-center setting.
- Proven CRM and database computer skills.
- Must be able to keep track of own work while monitoring progress and completion of work among Membership staff.
- Membership projects invariably impact other areas of the organization, so a strong working relationship with coworkers is essential to success.
- Proven leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to focus with frequent interruptions and distractions.