Member Contact Call Center Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Financial Services
In this role, the Member Contact Center Manager is a dynamic and ambitious leader, passionate about transforming us into a best-in-class contact center. The individual will have direct oversight 4-6 direct reports and multiple teams and functions including general servicing, card services, new accounts and loans, eservices, and quality assurance. The Manager will support the VP of the Member Contact Center in driving a vision that is aligned with the credit union’s mission and focused on member care and quality, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching, and training. A strong commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous staff development, enhancing employee engagement, and consistently modeling and driving superior member service.
- The Member Contact Center Manager’s success is measured by the department’s ability to meet/exceed key contact center metrics including remarkable service levels and turn times, low abandonment rates, and top notch member service ratings.
- The successful Member Contact Center Manager is continually leading, inspiring, and cultivating a highly engaged team towards the achievement of organizational goals.
- Responsible for human resource objectives of recruiting, training, counseling, compensation actions, writing and delivering annual performance reviews, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Monitor contact center trends and continuously look for ways to add value to the membership through improving the contact center experience.
- Monitor the quality assurance program closely to track trends and opportunities for improving service and recommending training to consistently improve member service and experience.
- Develop operational procedures for the contact center.
- Design hassle-free experiences for members obtaining new accounts and/or loans via both the contact center and digitalchannels.
- Coach employees and develop skills in conducting needs based assessments.
- Consistently monitor call queues, email turn times, and responses insuring all are within acceptable performance standards.
- Lead, motivate and coach supervisors, team leads, quality assurance representative(s), and direct reports.
- Keeps up with member surveys, social media comments, and have a clear understanding of the feedback through these channels with ideas and solutions to solve.
- Develop action plans that drive and sustain an engaged work environment.
- Create a caring and accountable culture that is member centric.
- Proactively seeks to learn best practices and/or techniques within the contact center industry to evolve and remain current and competitive.
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- BA in business related discipline or equivalent (preferred)
- Minimum 5years prior leadership experience in contact centers preferably a credit union and/or financial institution (required)
- Knowledge of Contact Center practices, technologies, and processes
- Process improvement and policies and procedures writing skills
- Strong knowledge of digital services and leading teams that serve digitalchannel members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of financial institution compliance and regulation standards
- Experience with designing, implementing, and sustaining a successful quality assurance program
- Passionate about people development and contact center work
- Outstanding judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Team building skills
- Exhibit professionalism, initiative, innovation, and resourcefulness
- Position is based in Merced, CA