Job ID 2018-4102
Ideal Image, based in Tampa Florida, is the largest US retail provider of non-surgical cosmetic procedures with 130 centers across North America. The company is private-equity backed and has aggressive plans to expand the business by adding more centers and increasing the breadth and depth of services within each center. The company offers a broad range of services including laser hair removal, CoolSculpting, wrinkle reduction and other services that improve physical appearance to enhance self-image and build self-confidence. All services are FDA-cleared/approved and rigorously tested at the company’s R&D center; the services in each center are performed by registered nurses or other medically trained professionals.
We are looking for a MedSpa Sales Manager with a proven track record of success. The MedSpa Sales Manager will plan and direct the day-to-day operations of a centerlocation. Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, service is efficient and within established operational guidelines. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. The ideal candidate will bring confidence, credibility, leadership, high integrity, and strong work ethic.
- Manage and support consultative sales
- Manage individuals in meeting performance objectives, sales and development goals
- Evaluate and coach all associates on continual basis
- Interview potential associates and assist recruiting in hiring of associates
- Manage and discipline associates - which includes disciplinary actions including terminations. Work with Human Resources on employee relations issues
- Maintain relationships with all current and previous guests
- Complete required center reports in a timely manner
- Communicating, implementing, enforcing and comply with all Ideal Image policies and procedures
- Conveys organizational changes and company messages in a timely manner
- Network in the community to develop and enhance Ideal Image awareness
- Administer and adhere to the budget and fiscal activities
- Organize trade shows/marketingevents
- Meets or exceeds sales expectations
- Responsible for assigned center inventory count in accordance with company policy
- Display product and procedure knowledge
- Ensure corporate daily center checklist has been completed
- Supervise the control of petty cash
- Ensure the overall center cleanliness
- Effective and proactive communication with Regional Director of any center needs
- Handle all customer complaints and refund requests within 24 hours, escalate as necessary
- Has strong understanding of legal employment practices and promote a harassment free environment
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of three years of management experience
- Experienced human capital manager, motivator and coach
- Proven track record of exceeding annual revenue and profit targets
- Experience managing P&L
- Requires a bachelor's degree or its equivalent of at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Extensive and successful commitment to exceeding customer expectations
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including effective written and oral.
- Effective leadership skills including multi-tasking, prioritizing, and goal setting/management
- Must be a self-starter
- Work well independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment, utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MSOffice Suite, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc
- Must maintain a high attention to detail
- Intermediate mathematical skills
- Strong guest service orientation
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
Lucrative Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits:
- Rewarding compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, with Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
Paid time off:
- 10 paid vacation days your 1st year and 15 paid vacation days your 2nd year of employment
- 6 paid company holidays
- Employees receive one free treatment of each Ideal Image service per year
- Additional discounted cosmetic services for employee, family and friends
- Cosmetic product discounts
- Casual work attire
- 401K in approved states
- Company-paid training
- Amazing company culture
- And more!