MedMined Marketing Communications Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Equipment
Job Description Summary
MedMined™ Services, a business unit of Becton Dickenson (BD), is an enterprise-wide e-surveillance and clinical notification system. MedMined provides clinical benchmarking, true data mining and actionable intelligence that can help Infection Prevention and Clinical Pharmacy to improve clinical andfinancial outcomes across the continuum of care.
The MedMinedMarketing Communications Manager will support the MedMinedsales team and relevant BD business unit teams to drivesales and profitability of the company by developing value based messaging, support documentation and selectively generating new targeted research to build and execute effective marketingcampaigns working with strategic cross-functional teams.
The MedMined Marketing Communications Manager will be an integral part of the MedMined Marketing and Product Management Team, responsible for driving downstream marketing initiatives that support our growth objectives.
Responsibility will include defining and developing effective communications. Traditional downstream marketing activities include product launches, sales training & education, developing go to market strategies and generally building and executing product commercialization plans.
Key responsibilities: Marketing & Communications
- Leads, develops and implements marketing initiatives and programs.
- Identifies market opportunities, develops, implements and manages communications related to MedMined electronic surveillance and services.
- Responsible for managing a comprehensive marketing communications and life cycle for assigned products, including product introduction, transition, and sun setting
- Initiate, develop and execute marketing plan to increase market awareness, enable effective selling, deliver differentiated value to our customers and meet business unit financial goals.
- Develop solution messaging and positioning that will differentiate products in the market and identify how they address customer needs. Create internal and external positioning documents focused on the clinical and financial benefits of our solutions.
- Develop and deliver sales tools and training to support these programs and messaging. Executive level and end client facing power point presentations and formal communications.
- Provide product and market communications for events such as conferences, tradeshows, webinars and seminars (including ability to travel to these events).
- Creates thought leadership programs. Create and deliver thoughtful information (webinars, blogs, e-books, etc.) to influence customers, buyers, industry specialists, research analysts, key editors in the press and other third parties.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Marketing Communication experience creating and delivering value based messaging, branding campaigns and new market expansion campaigns
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and writing skills and be comfortable communicating across various levels of stakeholders from executive suite to departmental representatives.
- Excellent written and spoken communicator, responsive, persuasive, and polished.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Graphic experiencepreferred.
- Demonstrated success with customer campaigns and market shaping activities
- Experience developing, cultivating and effectively managing website
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing communications or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's Degreerequired. Marketing focus preferred.
- Pharmacy, nursing or Healthcare background a benefit
- Willing to travel up to 20%
Job ID R-25733