Throughout its history, Kenworth has always been defined by quality and innovation: Quality from design and production to customer support and services; innovation with the unveiling of the all-new T680, trucking industry’s most aerodynamic truck on the road today. We invite you to find out what makes Kenworth “The World’s Best”.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Develop short and long term sales objectives, plans and strategies to achieve volume, margin, market share, customer satisfactions, and conquest and retention goals.
- Cooperatively develop target customer lists and sales plans with dealers to generate new medium duty business.
- Responsible for coordinating truck sales programs and implementing policies with dealer organization.
- Establish an effective counseling and advisory role with dealer management regarding performance objectives, financing, marketing development, sales programs and leasing matters.
- Communicate with dealers regarding truck sales activities, inventory practices (planning), wholesale trucks to dealers, financing and leasing programs.
- Assist in training and developing dealer personnel.
- Make customer calls with dealer personnel and provide required assistance in closing sales, financing and leasing.
- Approximately 65%+ travelrequired.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years wholesale/retail commercial truck marketing and sales experience, or relevant experience in related heavy equipment industries.
- Experience in Truck financing and Truck Leasing practices is preferred.
- Knowledge of capital equipment markets and fleet sales process
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly acquire and apply complex product knowledge
- Strong PC skills.
- Candidates must be located or willing to be relocated to the region