We are looking for Medidata Rave Programmer for our client in Irvine, CA
Job Title: Medidata Rave Programmer
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Liaise with clinical project team to gather clinical report needs, document clinical study report requirements for Clinical Project teams, ensure reportdevelopers understand report requirements, ensure all reporting is executed following department SOPs this includes assessing reports for validation.
- Ensure validation of reports is per SOPs.
- Develop reports using the Medidata BO4 reporting tool and/or SAS
- 4+ years working as a report business analyst; liaising with customers and documenting report requirements.
- 2+ years developing reports in Medidata Rave Business Objects or 3+ years in another major reporting tool (Cognos, SQL Server Reporting Service, Oracle Reports, etc.)
- 2+ years working with the Medidata Rave EDC system or other EDC system (InForm, Oracle Clinical).
- Proven ability to produce complex clinical study reports in BO4 or BOXI using the Medidata Rave Universe
- Adherence to department SOPs and a regulated environment
- Proficiency with relational database concepts
- Medidata Rave SDBE certification
- B.S Computer Science, Information System, or similar types
Excellent communication skills: the ability to enable both technical and non-technical people to understand issues and resolutions, ability to think creatively and implement innovative solutions to complex problems, ability to determine data solutions that benefit the customer, ability to document report requiremetns in both high level and technical detail, project management, customer focused
- Medidata Rave data model, Medidata Rave Business Objects Universe, MS Project, MS Office suite, sFTP data transfers