We have an immediate need for a Marketing Manager to help drive innovative, brand and direct response marketing that supports our long-term membership growth goals. This new role within the Aetna Government Marketing team is responsible for helping develop, execute and manage the creative strategy and integrated plans that drive leads and sales of our state Medicaid products. The Marketing Manager will also help support our local Medicare advertising and marketing campaigns during the annual Medicare enrollment period and will provide marketing creative and design support to our local field marketing and provider marketing teams.
The successful candidate will be a results-driven marketer with experience developing and implementing direct-to-consumer (DTC) and/or brand marketing assets and integrated campaigns in highly regulated industries such as insurance or financial services and will:
- Lead creative development with Aetna Better Health Medicaid program managers and creative agency partners to develop marketing campaigns that attract new Medicaid consumers on a state by state basis. This includes strategy and creative brief development, project management and creative oversight of integrated campaign asset execution for digital, newspaper, print collateral, outdoor, radio and social.
- Collaborate with Medicaid program managers and local sales teams to ensure local market alignment that support sales and growth goals.
- Co-lead creative development of our Medicare B2B, co-branded local marketing programs
- Provide local creative and design support during the Medicare Annual Open Enrollment Period (AEP) that will drive sales among over age 65 switchers
- Provide additional creative consultation to our Federal program managers and local marketing teams for targeted advertising programs, sponsorships and collateral development
- Lead creative agencies to ensure creative brief and deliverables for each marketing campaign are on strategy, on time, and on budget
Minimum 7-10 years of experience in marketing and/or brand management managing advertising and creative production on the agency or client side
Minimum 7-10 years of graphic design experience that includes digital display, newspaper, magazine, video, promotional items and PowerPoint presentations
Excellent communication and presentation skills with a solid working knowledge of the media planning process
Ability to co-lead multi-channel marketing campaigns within a highly-matrixed, fast-paced organization and deliver against demanding timelines while consistently delivering high quality work.
Proven ability to contribute to marketing program execution with the ability to organize and oversee multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
Proven leadership skills, including decision facilitation, influencing and change management.
Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Marketing/Communications/7-10 Years
Functional - Marketing/Direct marketing/7-10 Years
Functional - Marketing/Strategy development/7-10 Years
Functional - Marketing/Promotional and collateral materials/7-10 Years
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft PowerPoint/7-10 Years/End User
Technical - Desktop Tools/Microsoft Word/7-10 Years/End User
Technical - Desktop Tools/Adobe Acrobat Suite v5/7-10 Years/End User
Technical - Multimedia/Adobe Photoshop/7-10 Years/End User
Flexible telework / office-based schedule (can live near any office location)