Manages the daily functions of an operations area to meet goals for service, productivity and quality of work.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures consistent with internal and external requirements; ensuring complete and sound reviews and investigations when necessary.
- Monitoring the hiring, training and performance development activities within the unit.
- Monitoring the operations for a specific area, while considering the needs of internal and external customers; managing initiatives for process improvement and ensuring successful completion of assigned projects.
- Participating in leadership programs and communicating with other major business areas in support of mutual goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent e