We are looking for Medical Surgical RN for our client in Indianapolis, IN
Job Title: Medical Surgical RN
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN - 46202
Job Type: Contract
- Required Medical Surgical RN
- All submitted RN's must have graduated from an ACEN and/or CCNE accredited nursing program
- Must have 2-3 years of experience on Medical/Surgical unit
- Must have active Indiana license (BSN preferred)
- Must be experience in care of post surgical patients
- Must have experience with delegation to unlicensed assistive personnel
- Must be experienced with care of Central Venous access devices (TLC, PICC, or PORTS), chest tubes, feeding tubes (including Corpaks), tracheostomies, bladder irrigations, surgical drains, PCAs, Epidurals, and wound VACs
- Experience in computer charting prefer Cerner
- Excellent customer service skills with patients and families who are dealing with stressful situations
- Must be able to provide excellent evidenced based practice with a focus on quality
- Team work is essential
Cynet Healthstaff is the Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia. Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier. With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet HealthStaff caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.
- Best Salary: We offer competitive salary (Maximum net pay) Pay Rates, OT & Holiday rates depending on the kind of experience you carry.
- Housing: Free Housing depending on the location and availability Or Weekly Housing Stipend. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Travel Stipend: Choose your preferredlocation and travel the country alone or with your family. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Wallet money (misc. expenses): Cynet gives you fixed weekly stipend for your additional expenses
- Contract Completion Gift: On completing the 13 weeks assignment, you are eligible to get the Amazon Gift Card.
- Referral Bonus: If your referred candidate gets placed, you are eligible to get the referral bonus
- Extensions: With the contract extension, hike in the pay rate
- Weekly Pay: Weekly direct payroll deposit
- Immunizations: Free of cost
- Cynet helps you to get ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP or related certifications
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and a Cynet Representative will get back to you to discuss possible job options.
For more job options please visit and apply directly.