Medical Software Sales
5 - 7 years experience • Healthcare IT
We are healthcare’s largest human services and integrated care technology provider. We provide innovative healthcaretechnology, including electronic health records (EHRs), health information exchange, data analytics, and mobile clinical and consumer engagement solutions, for the behavioral health, social services and post-acute communities. We serve more than 560,000 users in more than 25,000 organizations across all 50 states.
Our goal is to change the face of healthcare today by making whole-person care a reality through technology, services and advocacy. This is only made possible by assembling a team of the brightest talent in the industry. Our team profile is built around professionals with a drive to succeed, a creative energy to drive change, and a passion to provide the best possible products and services to our clients, and the patience they serve. Our Mantra says it all...Vision Driven, Cause Connected, and Passionate about our Opportunity and Obligation. Do you have what it takes to join us on this journey?
Our commitment to innovation and serving our growing client base is driving the fast paced growth of our company. We have tripled in size over the last 5years alone through organic growth and multiple acquisitions. With eyes on continuing this aggressive growth, we are looking for a Client Development Executive to enhance our sales organization. Now, before I get into the positon specifics, let me share a few critical skills and attributes you must exhibit to be successful in this role:
· First and foremost, you must have a strong drive to succeed and reflect this passion through everything that you do! This is a very fast paced environment and a complex industry, so if you don’t have the fire to fight through the challenges that come with the territory, this is not the right fit for you.
· You need to be masterful at leveraging the resources offered to you, and others that may not be. If you pride yourself on leveraging relationships you have developed across your organization to maximize your sales opportunities, and have also creatively found new avenues or relationships to succeed, we want to talk with you. If not, you’re going to struggle here.
· You must be a smart and aggressive hunter. As we shared, this industry offers many challenges, complexities, and obstacles to your success. If you are a sophisticated sales professional, you will have the skills and finesse to take these challenges on, and not let them slow your progress. You will be seen as a valued consultant to the client, not just somebody out for the sale. Your aggressiveness and drive to succeed will carry you through the tough days, knowing that each challenge is just another opportunity for you to add value.
If these describe your values and align with your approach to client development, let’s continue!
The Client Development Executive:
As a CDE, you will be our key entry point into our client companies, the face of the organization. As the owner of this effort in your territory you will:
- Lead through the initial evaluation of a prospective client, and determine next steps
- Build a strong rapport and relationships with potential new clients…Become that trusted advisor!
- Actively engage in customer communications to build upon positive comments, and to address areas of opportunity raised through negative feedback
- Qualify leads from our executive calling program, as well as proactive target-based prospects
- Generate new business through creative direct prospecting techniques
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ business needs, and suggest aligned solutions as their trusted advisor
- Manage and expand existing pipeline through regular direct contact with all perspective new logos
- Work closely with technical and marketingsupport staff to qualify and complete RFPs
- Lead through the solution planning and development process, to ensure needs alignment
Requirements for Success:
In addition to the short list of key skills and attributes we shared, here are some other requirements for the role:
- Minimum of a 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years outside sales experience within the technology related solutions sector, or selling services within the healthcare marketplace
- EMR/EHR background is preferred, but not required
- Must have a proven track record of success, growing territories, breaking sales quotas, and setting the bar for others to reach
- Strong presentation skills are key to success in this role, and will be evaluated as part of the interview process
- Excellent contract and proposal development skills
- Travel as needed (up to 50% of the time)
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package, which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees. Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan/EAP
Company policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.